Twenty Buck Truck Raffle

Win A 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 In Bartow, FL With The Twenty Buck Truck Raffle!

It’s that time of year again! Kelley Buick GMC, Inc. has donated a new 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 to Warrior Beach Retreat, Inc. The truck will be raffled off in the 4th annual Twenty Buck Truck Raffle to benefit Polk county and Hardee county youth in agriculture. Agriculture is a huge aspect of our local economy and the livelihood of many of our citizens, so Kelley Buick GMC, Inc. is glad to donate a 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 to be raffled off to raise funds for these youth. Joining our community in celebrating and supporting the sustainability of the agricultural industry is one of our favorite traditions at Kelley!

Learn More

About The Raffle

This is the fourth year of the Twenty Buck Truck Raffle, and for just a $20 donation you’ll be entered into a raffle to win a 2019 GMC Sierra 1500. Kelley Buick GMC, Inc. donated the Sierra 1500 so that 100% of the proceeds go directly to charity. In past years the raffle supported solely youth in Polk county, but last year’s raffle was able to stretch to Hardee county as well! 90% is dedicated to supporting the future of agriculture in our region, while the other 10% goes to Warrior Beach Retreat, Inc. Warrior Beach Retreat is a non-profit organization that helps veterans wounded in combat be able to attend retreats at low or no cost. With the help of your $20 raffle ticket, you’re supporting two worthy causes at once. The best news? You can buy as many raffle tickets as you want for even more chances to win a new, lifted truck!

Yes, It’s Really Only $20

Read that again! If you win the raffle, you’re going home with a brand new, 2019 GMC Sierra 1500. This is possible because of sponsors like us, Kelley Buick GMC, Inc.! We are not doing it alone, though. We’ve donated the truck itself, but Rough Country has donated a 6-inch lift kit, Toyo Tires has donated a set of tires for any vehicle, the leather in our truck was installed by Katzkin and Westin Automotive donated the steps. If you like the color-matched front and rear bumpers on the truck, you can thank Fab Fours for that donation, while XF Off-Road supplied the rims. Finally, Cottrel Signs wrapped this year’s truck and also designed the raffle logo. It truly takes a village, but we’re lucky to have the most supportive community in central Florida! The final key to a successful raffle is participants like you.

Contact Us Today

Are you looking forward to participating in this year’s Twenty Buck Truck raffle? This is your chance to support youth in agriculture as well as Warrior Beach Retreat, Inc., and it never hurts to win a truck in the process! Feel free to visit www.20bucktruck.com for further information. Or, if you’re ready to purchase your tickets, you can get started here! Good luck and thanks for doing your part in supporting our community!

Contact Us